Linking your notes just got easier
🔗 Linking your notes just became even easier with our latest update. Make sure to check it out in the app.
- Select the word(s) with your mouse or keyboard
- Press CTRL + ENTER to bring focus to Contexted Bar
- Use CTRL + LEFT/RIGHT to switch between creating a new note or searching for an existing one
- Create the link with ENTER (stay on page) or CTRL + ENTER and directly open the new note
We built Contexted from a set of fundamental believes. These believes are the core of everything Contexted does and should do.
- Longevity: we believe in write once, store a lifetime. Putting your thoughts into writing takes. The value lies in being able to retrieve your notes later. Al your notes are stored in the easy exportable Markdown format.
- Exportability: your notes are yours to keep. We value to ability to take your data as you pleases, and say no to vendor locks.
- Usability over features bloat: Contexted should do two things very well: writing notes and retrieving notes. In building the app we focused on providing just that: an elegant writing experience that gets out your way, enabling you do to your best work.
- Frequent user-suggested improvements: we believe that our users knowns best. Contexted gets weekly improvements based on user feedback. We love getting your feedback. 😊
- Privacy first: the only one who should access your notes is you. We never use or analyze (usage)data of our users, for whatever reason whatsoever.